I have been such a slacker on my blog. But we have been busy with our mini-trip to Little Sahara, visiting Makenzies Grandma and Grandpa (if that is what they want to be called) in Enid, enjoying a relaxing Mother's day and now John is off to Vegas for a bachelor trip this weekend. As well as it being storm season, it's been crazy. I guess I am thankful for job security as John tells me everyday, but it can get so stressful. So hopefully I can get caught up this weekend since there is more rain in our forecast. It looks like Makenzie and I will lock ourselves up in the house and be lazy.
So with many pictures to come soon, you can enjoy a video from last night of her playing. She is starting to reach more and recognize toys. As well as shows a sign of rolling over but not yet. And if she could talk, I know she would say 'excuse me'.
No comments:
Post a Comment