Monday, September 27, 2010

Eight Months Old!!

Can't believe Makenzie turned 8 months old today.


Before daycare wearing her perfect 8 Month Old Birthday attire


I will post her actual 8 month pictures I have taken once the office is back to normal and I get the computer back. We John started tiling the office Sunday. It's looking awesome. I love it. So glad the carpeting is gone but I should not have seen it being removed. I don't even want to admit what I saw. I want the mental picture to go away. Lets just say that I am ready to rip up all the other carpeting since we have two dogs :) And to thank that Makenzie is crawling around on that floor. It just sickens me and is totally disgusting. I like to think that I keep a clean house and I really like it clean when people come over. Knowing what I know now, I don't know if I will ever let anyone in my house until the carpeting is gone. Anyways, we did have a very good supervisor for the job. However, the job took a little longer than we thought it would or at least she thought it did. And she voiced her concerns towards the end. We heard them loud and clear as so did the neighborhood since we had to leave the front door open.

Makenzie is all smiles at the start of the tiling



No comments: