Thursday, March 31, 2011

Shameless Post

You can avoid reading this post if you only follow my blog for Makenzie's updates :) ........ but .....

I. Ran. 2.9. Miles. This. Morning......  with only a short break. Yay Me!!!! I am so excited that I accomplished it but I couldn't of did it without the help of the girls from boot camp. I have been going to boot camp for a couple of months and love it. The trainer, Erica, is awesome and has so much energy for 5:30am :) And a lot of the girls are running 5Ks, half-marathons and are so inspiring. I love it and I am so excited that I will be crawling crossing the finish line to my first 5K soon.

So here's to me working towards my 2011 goals of loosing weight, getting fit and running my first 5K.


"When you know what you want, and you want it badly enough, you'll find a way to get it". ~ Jim Rohn


And I can't post without saying something about Makenzie. But this girl is on the move, eats everything in sight, jabbers like no other and her personality and attitude is starting to shine through :)

1 comment:

Raychel said...

Good for you!! I think I would keel over if I ran farther than a mile!! Boot camp is no picnic either... keep up the great work!!