Tuesday, January 22, 2013

whhhaaat!!!

So I just realized it's been November since my last post.  I am really bad at this bloggy thingy.  Maybe I just don't have time or procrastinate to much.....  But my whole intention was to write about the ups and downs of raising my girl while trying to be a sane mom.  But lately that hasn't happened.  I have slacked.  Maybe because I have not been happy with my self particularly my weight.  I was one of the blessed that didn't ever step into the gym and didn't worry about gaining weight.  But in 2010 and to now, I have struggled to get rid of the pre-preggo/post-preggo weight.  I follow a lot of blogs and lately one's that are on living a clean eating/exercise life.  The one that I want to be.  So looking back at myself in photos which will make anyone gag :(  I have realized that it is time to change.




H.S. 1997 - 110s. I rocked overalls!!!







Wedding 2006 - 130s/140s




Cruise May 2007 - 140s or ????




Labor with MJ Jan 26 2010 - I think 220s.  I stopped keeping track :(:(  I didn't listen to the "your not eating for two" and I love my donuts and chocolate milk.  Holy hippo!!!






Post Preggo weight March - May - 170-180s I believe


 




June 2012 - Probably around 180s ---  See. Even MJ is not happy to be next to her fatty mommy :):)  And seriously, did I not get dressed anywhere near a mirror...... not a flattering dress at all.

 

So looking back at all my fatterific photos. It's hit me like a tone of bricks.  And maybe by writing it all down and showing my progress, it will help me succeed. I currently keep track of my calories on FitnessPal app and going to the gym. Thankfully PF was built across from my office and I have two awesome co-workers that I go with that keep me accountable and sweat together.

 
So here is to a new me!!!! 


No comments: