Tuesday, March 26, 2013

No Magic Pill, Say What??!!!

So I haven't recapped the cleanse.  Well, in all honesty it was a bust for me.  I did fair to say the least and still lost 3.6 pounds but faced with temptations, it was tough.  I have no will power when it comes to mexican food and adult beverages.  I. Am. Human. and I have weakness for beer and food.  Which is probably why I'm where I am at with my weight.  My co-worker turned BFF said it to me straight, "It's not going to happen overnight."  ugggggg, but whyyyy!!!! I haven't been faced with many struggles in my life.  And this weight struggle has gotten the best of me. I'm an impatient/OCD/control freak. I like to be in control of everything in my life. I used to be controlling to the point of how to properly load the dishwasher.  I know right. Now that's a freak.  Glad that chicka doesn't come out that often. So to say the least, this battle of the muffin top has got me freaking out and trying everything that I can from cleanses to pills to WW.  So many gimmicks I was suckered into over the years.  But with the support of my BFF, I have come to terms that it's not going to happen over night or in a bottle.  Patience, dedication and commitment will get me there.  Which was hard to type those three words.  So the journey still continues.........



But this little cutie is definitely making the journey worth it...

 


1 comment:

Katherine said...

Oh my goodness! I think you're my long lost twin!! I flip when someone does the dishes wrong! Loading and unloading. It has to be in the spots I always put them. I've already told my boyfriend if we live together he's not to touch things after I place them somewhere and he's basically off the hook of doing anything! And I hear ya on the weightloss and cleanse! I didn't lose much when I did mine. But that's alright. And sadly it doesn't happen overnight. But ya know we didn't gain it over night. Slow and steady wins the race? That's what I try to tell myself.

Have a good week!
Katherine
www.keepingupwithbeasley.blogspot.com