I guess that holds true with my doctors appointment today. I did finally get to meet the doctor that could be delivering me. My original doctor, who was due just weeks after me, went on bedrest several months ago and now is currently on maternity leave. So I am starting to see her partner. He does seem really nice. All he did today was check my cervix (painful is all I can say about that) and measure me. Everything is looking good. I don't get an ultrasound until next week to see how big she is getting. However, he did ask how big John and I were as babies and with that, he mentioned that if the baby is around 4500 grams or more that I will probably have to have a c-section. Which that was something I didn't want to hear.
My file is showing a due date of February 4 and the 20 week ultrasound is showing February 1. So he is going by the Feb 4 date, which isn't that bad since it's only a few days difference with the ultrasound and what she is measuring. Because based on the Feb 4 date she is measuring about a week ahead.
So I am hoping to report some better news next week on how big this little girl could be.
No comments:
Post a Comment