Had my weekly appointment today to check her size and position. I am starting to dilate but only between a 1-2 cm and about 50% effaced. So basically I am only at the start and I am just hoping that I am one of the lucky ones that progress fast. He did an ultrasound to check her size and she is weighing in at 8 lbs 2 oz. I know that ultrasounds are off by 10% +/- but geez, she is going to be a chunk. I would love a chunky baby but not loving the fact that the doc is scaring me about the possibility of having a c-section. I go back next Tuesday for another ultrasound and to check my progress. And he doesn't induce until 39 weeks, which I will be on Thursday, January 28. So depending on how my appointment next week goes, I may be begging him to induce me. So I am hoping everyone will send me some contraction vibes.
On a positive note, the nursery is complete. My awesome mother came down this past weekend and helped me clean (well she did all the cleaning) and hung the rest of Makenzies wall hangings. I will post pictures soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment