Friday, February 5, 2010

What's sleep ?!?!?!

Makenzie is now just over a week and everything is going well but her sleeping pattern hasn't got adjusted yet. She sleeps 4-5 hours at a time during the day and about 1-2 hours during the night. So hopefully by each day it will get better. But it's so worth it. I love watching her sleep and seeing all the face expressions. It's just one of the many reasons I love being a mom. She had her check-up on Monday and our pediatrician said that she looks really good and weighed 8 lbs 2 oz.

John is an awesome dad but I still need to make him change a dirty diaper :) He's changed some wet ones but he needs to be broken in. However I do have to say that I feel like I have fell in love with him all over again seeing him with Makenzie. He has been so awesome and she definitely will be daddy's little "spoiled" girl.

Here are a few pictures from my cell phone and Aunt Kelly. I hope to download our pictures from our camera soon, when I can find time :)



3 comments:

sabrina said...

she's sooo precious!

love the pictures + congrats again!

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest thing ever!!! I'm glad you're enjoying every minute.

Sarahlouise1980 said...

She is adorable!

If you get a chance check out my blog, I nominated you for an award