Thursday, April 1, 2010

April fools ?!?!?!

Please don't let it be an April's fools joke but did I just get seven hours of sleep last night. I couldn't believe it. I was woken by my alarm and I thought I was dreaming. So I hurried to her room to check on her and she was sleeping so peacefully with both arms by her side like a soldier. So I got ready, ate breakfast, made my lunch and she was still not awake. So by 7:00a I turn on her lights, remove her blanket and I get a little squirm but still nothing. So I removed her from her bed and she turned into her dad. John does not like mornings and especially doesn't like being woken up. I can see I am going to have two night owls and non-morning people in my house. She went to bed last night around 10:30 after a good bath and a lot of fussiness. But she better not be pulling an April fools joke on me and getting into a good sleeping habit. So needless to say, daycare seems to be going well and there is a little boy named John (go figure) that was born Feb 2. So she has a playmate to grow up with there.

No comments: