Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sick little girl

I hate when my little girl is sick and you just feel so helpless. She has been fighting a cold or allergies since Saturday. If she is anything like her daddy, it's allergies. Thankfully she hasn't been running a fever. Just fighting a runny/stuffy nose and cough. And last night was a rough night. All other nights have been fair and she's been sleeping but wheezy. Last night, she just couldn't see. I would rock her and she would fall asleep and once I put her in her crib, she was awake. So finally around 4:00am, I took her to the recliner and we slept there.

So to make her feel better, I bought her some new clothes today. Shopping is always a cure. And I hope John doesn't read this because he thinks she has too many clothes. But they were on sale and I had coupons. So I am definitely a bargain shopper.

1 comment:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

I'm so sorry she's sick...hope she feels better soon! She's such a doll!! And the shopping surely made her feel better. :)