Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Changes

Oh the changes that have started in our household.

~ Makenzie turned 6 months old today. She is a moooooovvvvver. Can't be left out of sight. She loves her veggies. Not her fruits. She has a best friend. Hank. He is so good with her. Gunner is never around. I think he is jealous of their relationship. If Makenzie is on the floor. Hank is right next to her.


~ We took Makenzie's 6 month pictures and family pictures on Sunday. Can't wait to see them. However, Makenzie was not digging it that well. We probably only got a few smiles out of her.

~ Last night was my first start to the Couch to 5k. I am excited and feel great. My neighbor and I are doing the program together and will help me out a bunch to stay on track. So hopefully in 9 weeks there will be a whole new me and I will be able to run my first 5k soon.

~ John used to do boxing as his workout and is thinking about getting back into it. It's time to be fit and cut some of his habits out.

~ I am in search for the perfect tv stand. As mentioned before, it's baby proofing time and I want to start with a new tv console to house all the equipment and away from little hands. Here is a few that I love.

No comments: