Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Slacking

It's not that hard to notice that I am slacking in this whole bloggy thing. I mainly set it up for friends and family abroad to witness and enjoy the adventure of new parents and try to keep a journal of all Makenzie's milestones. But honestly, I enjoy reading other blogs instead. So to the few readers out there in cyberland that are still reading this thing. Thanks. I will try to not be so boring and keep up with my posts.

So on to the exciting stuff.... Not much has been happening at the homefront. Makenzie turns 6 months on Tuesday. So bitter sweet. She's a mover. Rolling and scooting all over the place. Which is a clear reminder that it's time to babyproof. Trying to convince John that it's time to get rid of the current tv stand that is just a childs playland of all the gadgets, cords and buttons. She is in love with her jumperoo. She loves Hank. Gunner just runs away, so she doesn't like him so much. She is eating solids and loves her green beans. And of course John had to try them. And it wasn't that bad. Can't say that for the apples and bananas. Tonights sweet potatoes. I will not be trying that. She is on her own. So enough about the boring stuff. Here is some eyecandy :)


**Sorry, all the pictures are from my iPhone. Slacking on getting pics off my cameras as well.


Enjoying her jumperoo. The best toy ever.



Getting ready to enjoy the Fourth of July. She loved watching the fireworks and did so well.



Daddy's little future golfer. It is so funny on the interest that she has when golf is on tv. She will watch some stuff but when golf is on, this is her pose.



And for those that say she doesn't cry, she does. I just don't let her much.



This shows that she is a mover. The way I found her one morning. Did a complete 90. She started out on her belly on the opposite end of the bed.



Proof that it's time to baby proof... as her foot is resting on the PS3.

No comments: