1. Lose Weight - No need to state the obvious!!
2. Camera Time - I have an awesome camera that I know I can do a lot with. So need to watch the DVD and read up on all the techniques.
3. Get my Craft On - I have a sewing machine and all the stuff I need. Now, I just need to sit down and begin. I hope to at least do one project a month. That shouldn't be hard, right?!?!
4. C25K - I want to complete the Couch 2 5K program. I began it last year but my knees had other plans.
5. Pictures and Video - Take more pictures and videos of Makenzie and blog more about it. I take a lot on my iPhone but it's not the same quality.
2 comments:
Apertures in Tulsa offers a great Digital I class that is wonderful for learning the basics. It was $95 for three Saturdays or four Tuesday nights.
Thanks. I will look into that. I have been trying to find a place but haven't. I really need to learn more of what it can do.
Post a Comment