I still can't believe I am a mom of a One Year Old. I am so blessed to have such an awesome little girl. Family joined in celebrating her birthday. Thanks to all Makenzie's family that made her day so special.
Printable Ladybug decorations were purchased from
Parties by Hardie. It was so easy and limited amount of things to create.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness!! I love it! Happy Birthday to sweet Makenzie. Did you make all the decorations yourself? I think I may have to steal your picture montage. I love having a picture from birth to 11 months. It looks like it was a super sweet day and she couldn't have looked any cuter or happier! She is a doll.
Thanks. I did make all the decorations with the help from http://www.etsy.com/shop/partiesbyhardie. Definitely steal the montage, I stole it online as well :) I can't wait to see Rowynn's b-day pictures. Can't believe it's already time.
Post a Comment