Monday, December 21, 2009

34 weeks

Not much to report on. John and I did go to the lamaze class last Saturday. I have to say that it was informative but definitely could have found the same information online or in a book. But did get to tour the hospital, get a free lunch and it ended at 2p instead of 4p. Oh and also got to see a birth from the 1980s, need I say more. Christmas shopping is done and presents are wrapped. I am just ready for Christmas to get here, then it is downhill from there. I am ready for Makenzie to make her debut. She is one active little girl right now. My next appt is Dec 28 and then after that I will start seeing another doc (my original doc is on maternity leave). Should get an ultrasound soon to find out how big our little girl is.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Raychel said...

You have the cutest little belly! You don't look like you have gained any where else. I'm looking forward to seeing what she looks like! I have to say, the blog was the best thing I did before Abigayl was born and through all the other stuff.

My family lives in Alaska and it was a way for them to watch her grow. Plus, it is so great to be able to go back and read from the beginning when you want.

Your blog looks good and I'm glad I will be able to follow you now!