Saturday, December 5, 2009

Nursery Progress

The nursery is almost complete. Still waiting on some wall hangings and the new crib. Our original crib was recalled due to drop side. Which I was very disappointed because I have always loved the Jenny Lind cribs plus the 22.5 hours I spent painting it :) But I don't want anything to happen to our little girl. Our crib has arrived but it's just waiting for John to pick it up and put it together. So here are some pictures so far.


Dresser/Changing table. Love how the dresser turned out. With many hours of sanding, wood filling and painting by my wonderful husband, it has turned out awesome. Got to love Craigslist.










My awesome bedding with no crib :) Although you can see how the crib turned out with all my hardwork.



More of Makenzie's stuff that has overflowed into the guest bedroom. I think John has some competition in the house for the most toys :)




Here I am at 30 weeks 5 days.

4 comments:

Erin Arena said...

#1 you look great and not very big at ALL for 30 weeks!
#2 Love the nursery and that changing table that I wish I could find!!
:)

Kelly said...

Thanks Erin. I think I am carrying all my baby weight in my face, hands, feet and everywhere else :) I hope you are able to find an awesome dresser as well. :)

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

I will say it again - you look great and are so little for 30 weeks! I LOVE the nursery - where'd you get that adorable bedding and curtains??

Kelly said...

Thanks Sarah. I got it from babysupermall.com. It's by Cocalo Couture.