It was a busy weekend. I cleaned house, I mean cleaned floors, walls and baseboards. However, was only able to complete the kitchen and half of the living room since it is getting harder to bend over and get up and down. Then John came home early from hunting on Saturday. He scalped the lawn and I was bag lady. That was not fun but the lawn looks awesome and I am pretty sure that the trash guys hated that we had 13 bags of grass. He cleaned out the hottub and got it ready for winter. We then went and picked up our new crib, ate dinner and then came home to put the crib together. (Pics coming soon). I love our new crib. Needless to say, Sunday was kind of lazy.
Also, I have been begging/trying to 'sell' John on the idea that I need a new camera before Makenzie arrives. I practically got him sold but the one I want, he thinks is to bulky. You can probably tell by the pictures below of the nursery that it is time to retire my 2 year old camera. Here is the one I want.

So if anyone can give me their opinions on a good/quality camera, please let me know.
3 comments:
I'm doing the same thing...trying to get the hubby to see how crucial a really nice camera is to capture our baby! I hear that Cannon's camera similar to the Nikon in the picture is really good too. Hope you get it!
kelly - that's the same exact camera we're asking for from santa!
(in our shopping, nikons were recommended, although most friends have canons)
have fun!
hey!! i'm so glad you found my blog - of course i remember you!! those were the good ol' days. :) congrats on your sweet little girl - you look amazing!!
oh, and i want this camera too, but haven't gotten it yet. let me know what you decide!
Post a Comment